Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Agreements
- Technology Agreements
- Corporate Finance & Corporate Transactions
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- E-Commerce & Data Privacy
- Securities Law Compliance
- Securities Settlement, Custody & Payment
Formerly General Counsel, Board Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer for Euroclear SA/NV, one of the world's premier providers of settlement and related services and the settlement provider for the London, Paris, Dutch, and Belgian stock exchanges.
More than 20 years experience in international contracting, governance and regulatory matters for small, mid-size and large companies.
Experience in helping technologically innovative companies navigate contractual, regulatory and legal obstacles.
Served in senior counsel and senior executive positions with U.S Securities and Exchange Commission and U.K. financial services regulator.
Worked with two leading U.S law firms in New York and Washington, Cravath, Swaine & Moore; Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft.
- J.D. from Georgetown University
- B.A. in Journalism, from the University of Texas